Do you take insurance?
I am not an “In Network” provider for any insurance company. However, I am an “Out of Network” provider for most. This means that when you receive a receipt for services from me, you may then submit it to your insurance company for reimbursement. It would be helpful to check your insurance coverage and find the answers to the following questions:
* Do I have mental health benefits?
* What is my deductible and has it been met?
* How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
* How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
* What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
* Is approval required from my primary care physician?
What is your cancellation policy?
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and not given at least 48 hours advance notice, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Can I use a credit card?
Accepted payments are cash, check or credit card. Please inquire ahead of time if you plan to use a credit card.